Friday, December 4, 2009

TGIF

before 8am....
  • wake up 30 minutes late, thankful that my son (who is fully dressed and ready to walk out the door) has a more reliable internal clock than I do
  • make him cereal for breakfast and a ham sandwich for lunch
  • drop said ham sandwich on the floor
  • enact 5 second rule
  • watch Wesley become a man while he takes our trash can to the curb for me
  • wake Cate and spend more time on her hair and outfit than I did on my own
  • feed Cate a deconstructed bowl of cereal (banana in a peel, Cheerios in a ziploc, milk in a sippy cup)
  • drive 17 miles to Wesley's school
  • drop him off 3 minutes earlier than I do on days that I remember to set my alarm and have time to put on make up

2 comments:

Noelle Kelley said...

I'll say it again...you're awesome and I don't know how you do it every day. The Acton family is pretty high in our book.

Shanna Bauman said...

Noelle, you didn't know Michelle has super powers?? She's wonder woman!