Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Thousand Words or Twelve Hours, Whichever Comes First

In August, a friend of mine sent me information about a project that I found intriguing. The challenge was to document your day in pictures. I missed the August deadline, but I decided it was interesting enough to carry over into September. All pictures were taken on my Palm Pre. This is what I came up with on one particular Tuesday...

Rousing myself after "sleeping in" while Marc handles the morning routine.
Breakfast and writing on the porch
Snack time calls for J-E-L-L-O!
Watching our favorite movie in the living room tent
Doing dishes during Catelynn's lunch marathon
Playing guitar during nap time
Waking the Beauty from her sleep...sadly a fairly regular occurrence
Least favorite intersection on the school commute.
Eakin pick up, guarded by the trusty Ms. Jackson
After school refreshment
What day would be complete without a trip to Target?!
ZUMBA!!!!!!!!!!
Family night at Blue Coast Burrito
Showers all around
Tackling the mountain of laundry from the week.
Weekly phone date with a dear and faithful friend.
To finish out the day, I spent 30 minutes cleaning my shower. I probably could have used an hour.

And....scene.

1 comment:

Alina said...

Love it.

How is guitar-learnin' going?