Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Guten Morgen

Good morning, mess of wispy curls and popsicle toes belonging to my favorite almost-three-year-old girl who simply must be cuddled.
Good morning, bright sunshine through my bedroom window promising 70 degree temperatures begging to be met with a tank top.
Good morning, favorite fuzzy slippers shuffling along chilly wooden floors.
Good morning, scrambled eggs prepared by my newly-reintegrated husband before leaving to take my favorite kindergartner to school.
Good morning, lemon curd delighting my tongue with the perfect fusion of sweet and sour.
Good morning, Patti Griffin lilting your favorite downtown church songs.
Good morning, bold coffee in my favorite over-sized mug with just the right splash if creamy half and half.
Good morning, inspiration for blog posting and good day having.
Or shall I say, "Guten Morgen"?

4 comments:

Kathy Weaver said...

I am so loving this blog. With it I can hear a long sighhhhhh of semi-relief. PTL for safe reunions, routine and normalcy. Love you guys. Tatee

Jennifer H. said...

sooo happy for a sweet morning and lovely day for you and your family. praying for many more in the days to come and thanking God for His goodness.

Kelly Bourque said...

You're such a poet. :) It was good to hang with you this morning.

The McGregor Clan said...

I love this post. Nuff said.